Contractor Insurance/Safety Requirements
Contractor shall obtain, pay for and keep in force the following minimum insurance requirements with respect to all work performed by a contractor on behalf of the owner with such carriers as shall be acceptable to Owner. Contractor will furnish original Certificate of Insurance forms to Owner prior to beginning work.
- Statutory Workmen's Compensation covering all state and local requirements and Employer's Liability Insurance covering all persons employed by the contractor in connection with this agreement.
- Comprehensive General Liability, including Contractual liability assumed by this agreement at limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and in the aggregate.
- Comprehensive Automobile Liability covering all owned, hired and other non-owned vehicles of the contractor at limits of Bodily injury of $300,000 per person with a maximum of $500,000 per occurrence and Property damage of $300,000 per accident and $1,000,000 aggregate.
- Professional Liability for Architects, Consultants, and Engineers assumed by this agreement with limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Dallas Theological Seminary and their employees, agents, and assigns, and Contractor and their employees, agents and assigns shall be named as additional insured.
The contractor shall take any and all necessary precautions to maintain the owner's premises free of fire and other safety hazards. No employee, agent, or assign of the contractor shall engage in smoking on the owner's property. Furthermore, no devices that produce flame, spark, or explosion hazard may be used on the owner's property without the prior written approval of the owner's representative.