Services & Guidlines for Students
Welcome to the '05-'06 school year!!
The Copy Center is located in the east end of the Hendricks Building, 1st floor.
Here are the services available to you as a DTS student:
- A self-service area open between the hours of 8 am to 11:30 am and 12:30 pm to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- A self-service copier for your personal use. B/W copies .10 ea.
You can now copy in color as well!!! Color copies are .25 ea!
- A binding machine, as well as spiral binders and cover sheets which are sold at the Copy Center.
- A laminating machine with three sizes of lamination material available.
- A fax machine for your personal use. (#214-841-3648)
Incoming faxes are free up to 5 pages, then .10 per page plus tax.
Local outgoing faxes are free.
Long distance faxes must be made using a calling card or Visa or Mastercard.
- Personal work can be copied for you if brought to us at least two days in advance.
Seminary work will take priority over personal work.
A variety of colors and types of paper are available. Paper may also be purchased.
Please stop by and check out the Copy Center Self-service Room.
Remember that your current student ID card is required in order to take advantage of these services.
We look forward to serving you.